Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Single best modification for the Pacer / Tri-Pacer?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Single best modification for the Pacer / Tri-Pacer?

Have a new set of Attlee Tanks that came with a project... have been trying to sell them for 3K... I think I listed them here at one point... just one new tank is 3200 last I looked...

Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

It seems like there was someone else up in that general neck of the woods trying to sell a pair of Attlee tanks a while back, White City comes to mind, but couldn't swear to it.
    I had Attlee tanks in my first TP, and loved them. Flew all over ID with them & wasn't tethered to having to constantly detour out to McCall/Cascade/Challis for fuel on a long weekend. I realize what new cost is, I just can't part with that much $$$ for a set, at $2K, it would be worth it to me to buy vs build. Especially since I would likely use them in an EX/AP "Javeline"(Blanton conversion from back in the day)

Quote Originally Posted by stevesaircraft(Bri) View Post
    Have a new set of Attlee Tanks that came with a project... have been trying to sell them for 3K... I think I listed them here at one point... just one new tank is 3200 last I looked...

Brian

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doc View Post
    It seems like there was someone else up in that general neck of the woods trying to sell a pair of Attlee tanks a while back, White City comes to mind, but couldn't swear to it.
    I had Attlee tanks in my first TP, and loved them. Flew all over ID with them & wasn't tethered to having to constantly detour out to McCall/Cascade/Challis for fuel on a long weekend. I realize what new cost is, I just can't part with that much $$$ for a set, at $2K, it would be worth it to me to buy vs build. Especially since I would likely use them in an EX/AP "Javeline"(Blanton conversion from back in the day)
    That would be me... Iím in White City....

Brian

Post Thanks / Like

Oops, should have been "...EX/AB Javeline..." sending pm

Quote Originally Posted by stevesaircraft(Bri) View Post
    That would be me... I’m in White City....

Brian