Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Pacer (Bushmaster) STC update

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Super Pacer (Bushmaster) STC update

Should have the info updated on the blueprints in a few days....

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, please keep me posted!

Post Thanks / Like

I would also like to purchase the plans for lengthening the fuse. Just acquired a Pacer in pieces. I intend to make it Exp. so I dont really care about the STC.
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Colin.macd View Post
    I would also like to purchase the plans for lengthening the fuse. Just acquired a Pacer in pieces. I intend to make it Exp. so I dont really care about the STC.
    Thanks
    The plans are very usefull in this project as there are critical areas that need strengthening. Also, there is lots of information on this site that will help. Make sure you have an approved plan to build experimental.
    "You can only tie the record for flying low."

Post Thanks / Like

I've been thinking of converting my PA22/20 to a Bushmaster too. I've been looking all over the internet and made a few ph. calls to try and figure out what the value of a 180 hp Bushmaster would be? Any info would help.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Colin.macd View Post
    Thanks
    “Make it Exp.” is not as easy as you may think. Since it was a Standard airplane, nothing you do to the major components counts towards the 51% of amateur built, so it likely will not qualify for Experimental Amateur Built, leaving you with Experimental Exhibition as the only other alternative. Exhibition has greater restrictions on what you can do with the airplane. Make sure you understand what those limitations are before you start out on this journey. You don’t want to be disappointed when you are finished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the input. I am familiar with Exp. Exib. I own a Nanchang.
    Not really a concern for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tate View Post
    I've been thinking of converting my PA22/20 to a Bushmaster too. I've been looking all over the internet and made a few ph. calls to try and figure out what the value of a 180 hp Bushmaster would be? Any info would help.
    Depending on what other mods you do and the quality of work, they should be in the $50 to $70K range.

Post Thanks / Like

Any update on updated blueprints? Sounds redundant... Is Drawing SAC-2100 available? It would help with a few pieces. Also, for the future, will SAC-6100-1 and SAC-6200-1 for the float install be available? Is the float install under a different STC?
    Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just Call Me Al View Post
    Any update on updated blueprints? Sounds redundant... Is Drawing SAC-2100 available? It would help with a few pieces. Also, for the future, will SAC-6100-1 and SAC-6200-1 for the float install be available? Is the float install under a different STC?
    Thank you.
    The float install is included in the Bushmaster STC. The new owner has access to all the drawings from the FAA. What parts do you need drawings for?