Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Ferry pilot needed to move tri pacer before winter

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ferry pilot needed to move tri pacer before winter

I am purchasing a 59 tri pacer located in Colorado. I might be in need of a ferry pilot to get it from Colorado to California before winter makes it even harder to accomplish. Please contact me if you are interested or know someone who might be. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Ferry pilot needed to move tri pacer before winter

Steve Purcell: Ferried my Tripacer from Tennessee here to Colorado. Former airline captain with tons of tailwheel and other experience. Lives here in Colorado. Nice guy too. 303-929-6888. Purcellpiperj3@aol.com

Did you find someone for your pre-buy?
    Last edited by J Ryd; 10-27-2019 at 10:26 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Ferry pilot needed to move tri pacer before winter

I can help you with that. I am a A&P and have over 1800 hours in GA aircraft. My main driver is a 58 Tri pacer 150. I do pre-buy inspections, and can ferry the plane to anywhere you would like. Besides being a member on this site I am also a member on the SWPC site also. I also do recovering and restoration on the PA-22. I am based out of Ryan airfield in Tucson AZ. Ed H 520-848-9461