Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Fuel Valve Crush Washer

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Fuel Valve Crush Washer

    My mech just took apart the fuel valve-original-it was leaking, on my Colt. We need a new crush washer-P/N 752-822-Univair, as depicted on SB NO. 354. He says it is a crush washer. The crush washer we removed has an OD of 1.25 inches and is about 1/32 inch thick. When I plug in that part no. at Univair, it shows a small crush washer-.5 inch and calls it an O-ring. Does anyone know why Univair call this an O-ring and is it the correct crush washer. We ordered the other O-ring-MS 29513-011 successfully. Thanks!

  2. #2
    Administrator Steve Pierce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Graham, Texas, United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

    Default Re: Fuel Valve Crush Washer

    That is the correct part number per the drawing on post 7 of this thread. https://www.shortwingpipers.org/foru...elector-Repair
    I would call Univair to verify. I wouldn't think they charged $2.74 for an o'ring.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts