Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Wing Covers

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wing Covers

Who makes your best and favorite wing covers for a standard PA22 shortwing? Not looking for heavy snow protection. Looking for something to fly and carry cross country so all weather capability and light weight / low bulk matters. I like quality. Thx.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Wing Covers

Check out Bruce's custom covers. I have heard pretty good things about them.

Post Thanks / Like

I have Alaska wing covers for my dads 172 and they fit great. Have an engine blanket for my cub and itís great. I highly recommend them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Alaska Wing Covers is the best. Linda has been doing it for a long time and she will help you with any options. Made and shipped quickly. Better call quickly, she is probably right at the end of her season.
    (907) 696-7172
    http://www.alaskawingcovers.com/
    DSC_0006_8.jpeg

Post Thanks / Like

I've had a Bruce's Custom Cover for years and I'm happy with it. Mine covers from the boot cowl to aft of the wings, both wings between the outside of each tank, and the fuselage to the bottom of the windows They used to have other options--engine, wings etc.