Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: 1948 Vagabond PA 15/17

Post Thanks / Like

Default 1948 Vagabond PA 15/17

IMG_4776.JPGIMG_9677.JPGTT 2600 SMOH 630 This is a great little bird, there are many mods that are very useful, has been upgraded to PA 17 with bungee landing gear,
    skylight, left hand door, D rear windows, better instruments, dual brakes and controls, Cleveland wheels and brakes, Scott 3000 tailwheel. Has
    Cont. A-65 8, Sensenich wood climb prop, 800-6 tires. External antenna for hand held radio. I've had this for 13 years and love its handling and short wing performance. Well rigged, flys hands off. The aircraft was restored in 1991, with Stits fabric, still excellent, and good paint.
    All logs since new. Asking $25,000. OBO. Located in Northern California. Photos on request. Call Paul Kraus 707 849 1189

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 1948 Vagabond PA 15/17

Quote Originally Posted by balsaboy2 View Post
    dual brakes and controls
    Paul, do you have approved data (337) for installing dual brakes on your Vagabond? I ask as I have N4405H, a PA15 that has all the components of the PA17 except the dual controls. I'm now in the process of installing dual controls and I would like to install brake pedals on the right side. If you might be able to provide copies of your documentation that allowed installation of the dual brakes, I sure would appreciate it.
    Curt
    N7606K/N4405H

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 1948 Vagabond PA 15/17

Quote Originally Posted by cammons3 View Post
    Paul, do you have approved data (337) for installing dual brakes on your Vagabond? I ask as I have N4405H, a PA15 that has all the components of the PA17 except the dual controls. I'm now in the process of installing dual controls and I would like to install brake pedals on the right side. If you might be able to provide copies of your documentation that allowed installation of the dual brakes, I sure would appreciate it.
    Doesn’t look like right side brakes, just the normal T rudder pedals there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk