Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: After a year of ownership, my Tri Pacer has a new home....

Post Thanks / Like

Default After a year of ownership, my Tri Pacer has a new home....

It was just over a year ago that I wrote the check to purchase my Tri Pacer. This was conditional on a successful pre-purchase inspection. Over the past year I’ve accumulated just over 30 hours, I’d would have liked more, but my flight training and the availability of friends willing to go up has definitely slowed the amount of flight hours. Still, I’m grateful for every one of these hours.

I mention that my Tri Pacer has a new home... I purchased her in Tehachipi, and after a year in Inyokern she’s returned to Tehachipi. I got a call from the Tehachipi airport manager a couple of weeks ago about a hanger that was available for rent. After an inspection, and carefully consideration my Tri Pacer is now the sole occupant. My plan is to also complete my Wittman Tailwind along side my Tri Pacer.
    427865B3-8EA2-4DF5-A237-9D1BFD2F62C3.jpeg5E805FF5-57DD-42D4-83A2-DE74A7C4E5A0.jpeg

-Alana
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: After a year of ownership, my Tri Pacer has a new home....

Looks great Alana! Glad to hear of another Tri pacer in California!

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a nice size hangar and you should be able to get a Tailwind in there too! Hopefully you will get more hours now that you are in Tehachipi and you can fly it to Oshkosh in 2021 for the 70th anniversary of both the Pacer and Tri-pacer.

Steve

Post Thanks / Like

Great! Another Pacer just relocated up here a couple months ago so now I think there's 4-5 flying at TSP

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a perfect size hangar for your plane....lots of natural light as well...perfect!