Thanks to everybody and the use of my parts book I am slowly figuring this out. The arches are numbered from 1 to 8 starting at the front. The partial set I bought from someone in Canada was from an earlier pacer. Using my parts book I determined what part numbers applied to my serial number, And then referencing the drawing dimensions for those part numbers was able to sort out what I had and what I didn’t have. Only arches 5, 6 and 8 were applicable to my serial number, So I fabricated number 1, 2, 3, 4, and 7 from drawing dimensions using quarter inch diameter 6061-T6 aluminum tubing.

Now I’m trying to figure out how to install arch number one. The headliner is glued to the speaker board so arch 1 must go above the speaker board and I assume it passes under the trim cables. Any suggestions, hints, or clues you may have to this installation sequence would be appreciated. The bends on the ends of arch number one make it difficult to get in position by itself let alone when threaded into the headliner channel. Also, what part of the total speaker board surface area is glued? Thanks in advance.