Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Wanted: PA22 Project to use as Bushmaster project near Seattle area

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wanted: PA22 Project to use as Bushmaster project near Seattle area

I'm looking for a Tri Pacer project to use as the start of a Bushmaster near the Seattle and/or PNW area. PM with details.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wanted: PA22 Project to use as Bushmaster project near Seattle area

I believe DW is building one as well. Have you talked to him?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Pierce View Post
    I believe DW is building one as well. Have you talked to him?
    Yeah, DW has a great start on his. I keep wanting to get down there and see his Bushmaster and he keeps wanting to get up here and see my SC. There are also a few Builders/Flyers in the Coeur D'Alene area as well. And now that you brought it up Steve, the reason I joined this SW forum is just for that - - - Stretched PA20/22's. Those that we don't speak of, on the "Other" forum seem to jump down the throat of anyone asking for advice on building a Bushmaster (Maybe I'm wrong...) whereas this forum embraces Bushmasters and there are several builders contributing/posting here. That's awesome! Here's where I shouldn't open my mouth because I just got to the party here and the music is already playing, but I was a little surprised there wasn't a sub category under forum topics for "Bushmasters/Producers and other stretched PA20/22's". Yeah, I know, the name of this group is "Short Wing" and when you build a Bushmaster you no longer have short wings, but the guts and feathers of a stretched PA20/22 are from the Short Wing world. The short wing guys are as into their short wing series as we are with our Cubs and can be a great resource to the Stretched builders. I was going to drop a note to you two Steves, but I guess I just did. And yes, I guess the king of thread drift is now on SWP.org ;-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

We have an "Experimental" forum here as well. http://www.shortwingpipers.org/forum...al-Short-Wings

Post Thanks / Like

We have an "Experimental" forum here as well. http://www.shortwingpipers.org/forum...al-Short-Wings
    But Steve, they aren't all experimental. Do you want to build one?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I would love to. When I hit the lottery I will get you to build me a certified Producer.

Post Thanks / Like

So just what does it take to build a certified one, oh piper pied piper? I thought you weren't selling the stc's for that.

Post Thanks / Like

I still think they should have their own section. Just say'n....

Post Thanks / Like

I'd settle for a rust free bare frame as well if anyone knows of one.
    Thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, my name Tim Johnson I have a 1953 PA22 project , I need to find a new home!!! the frame has ben stripped & painted , wings ,tail feathers are stripped ,It came with the 0290-D2 1950 hrs I have engine & air frame logs plus a lot of other parts, if intrested call me at 208-935-7798 I was going to turn this thing into a bushmaster my self but other maters got in the way!! I have lots of pic's i can send my email specialts1037@gmail.com