Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Full plane is still for sale at $29,500 OBO!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Full plane is still for sale at $29,500 OBO!

Firewall Foreward sold. Panel sold.

Still available ASAP at Bob Hope airport in Burbank, CA:

1) Four Univair sealed struts flown under 200 hours, were $2,000 new, make offer.
    2) Wings silvered and repainted this Spring (recovered w/Ceconite 1984) with Stewart Wing Tips/STC. LED landing, taxi, position lights. $5,000 OBO.
    3) Garmin GDL 82 ADS-B Out pkg used 70 hours, $1,800 new, make offer.
    4) Foreflight Sentry ADS-B in with suction cup mount used twice. $500 new, make offer.
    5) 8 gallon Aux Fuel tank w/field-approved elect. switch on panel. $800 OBO.
    6) Fuselage: no rust frame good fabric older paint. New windshield and two front windows. Headliner good, original side panels need to be replaced. New upholstery and carpet less than 200 hours ago. LED belly strobe and tail light. Make offer.

Email me - Bob Walker - at rmwalkersr@gmail.com or text me at 913.912.2987

https://www.barnstormers.com/classif...Tri-Pacer.html

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Firewall forward and panel sold. All else still available

Full plane is still for sale at $29,500 OBO! Sale of FWF fell through, buyer opted to have his prop-strike motor rebuilt by Lycon instead.

Please see the links in the Barnstormers ad for upgrade/repair details and walk-around video. We're down to one income and must sell and save the $310 in hangar rent each month.

Flying hands-off and feet-off now that rigging has been adjusted. Burning no oil, only 76 hours on rebuilt motor and about 200 hours on rebuilt prop (wasn't necessary, but I wanted to have the peace of mind after I bought the plane in 2016). Fuel consumption at 6,500' is 7.6 gallons per hour with slight leaning.

Prior owner passed away from Lyme disease, no logs prior to 2016. Frame is solid, recovered in Ceconite in 1984. Fabric strong, paint old. Wings re-silvered and repainted this spring. See full details in the ad. I've put over $60K into this baby, and someone is going to get a great bird!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Full plane is still for sale at $29,500 OBO!

Finally sold N3407Z to a great guy near Wichita, KS. Had the opportunity to deliver my bird in a final flight from Delta, CO to Kansas, climbing to 13,300' to cross the continental divide at Monarch Pass. What a beautiful flight! It is incredible how well a rebuilt engine performs after break-in, fastest and smoothest flight ever. Enjoy her, Bill!