Many of you are familiar with the Stewart brothers, Doug and Dan and of course Dan's wife Marjie. They purchased the North River fabric system years ago and perfected it into the popular Stewart Fabric System. Over many years of flying and restoring Short Wing aircraft they also developed several STC and tools. Wanting to slow down a bit they sold the fabric system several years ago. Recently Marjie contacted me and told me that they wanted to start traveling and wanted to sell the Bungee Buddy and STC business they still owned. A deal was struck and I have become the new owner of the STCs and bungee tool that they have developed over the years. We are in a little bit of a transition but the 150 hp Clipper engine STC, rear mounted oil cooler STC and the popular Stewart wing tip STCs are all available as well as the Bungee Buddy bungee tool. I will be making a trip to Cashmere to get schooled on the construction of the Bungee Buddy and to pick up the tooling for it and the tip bows for the Stewart Tips. SJ is helping with the website so I can merge the Pierce Aero site with the Hangar 21 and can be found here. https://www.stewartshangar21.com/ I feel honored to have been chosen by the Stewart's to carry on what they have built over the years and hope I can do as good a job as they have and add to it as well. I feel like a torch was passed. Thanks.