Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Wing Rotator For Sale

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Wing Rotator For Sale

Posting this for Roger That. You can PM him here. https://www.shortwingpipers.org/forum/member.php?7021-Roger-That

For Sale - Wing Rotator - I built this from a round steel hoop scavenged from a 'spin trainer'. The hoop is formed from 2 in. diameter thick wall tubing. The hoop inside diameter is 70 1/2 inches. I welded in the square tube structure with adjustable arms to attach to the strut attach fittings on a PA-22-108 Colt. I did not get around to fabricating the fittings needed to attach the wing mounting arms to the wing strut fittings, so a new owner will have to fabricate those. The hoop base was fabricated from new square tubing with casters. The hoop sits on ball bearing rollers. I would like to ask $200.00 for this but that price is negotiable. Includes the root rib rotator stand as well.

Items are located at his hangar at KEUG in Eugene, OR. Items will require local pick up or buyer can arrange for shipping. Any interested party can contact him by email at Rognal@Comcast.net
    IMG_1507.JPG

IMG_1508.JPG

IMG_1510.JPG

IMG_1512.JPG

IMG_1516.JPG
    Last edited by Steve Pierce; 02-05-2021 at 09:28 AM.