Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cold in Texas?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Cold in Texas?

Went flying yesterday. Nice day in the northern part of Virginia with temperature in the mid 20s on the ground. Always preheat my engine. Today, as I'm typing this post, I am watching the snow coming down. So far we have about 6" of the 10" forecast on the ground. Time to fire up the snow blower soon.

You all stay warm,

Juergen
    Pacer N3342Z
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    Finally, back to normal here on Lopez Island in Washington. 40+ degrees and the snow is going fast.

Second jab tomorrow.....hope all you old farts are inline too.
    Got out and drove thru the snow yesterday for the second jab. Gas tanks full, pantry full, lots of good books, gone into hibernation until Tuesday when itís supposed to be the normal 58.

Post Thanks / Like

Flew from LA to NYC yesterday, the ground was completely snow covered from Flagstaff, AZ to NYC. Doesn't look that way very often. Here in southern Virginia we've been covered in ice. Ran the generator and wood stoves for the last 5 days... but the power came back on last night. I really appreciate linemen.