Because JC will close down the end of September, we decided to go end of August/beginning of September. I’ll fly my Pacer and a friend of mine his RV-7A. He will leave his plane at McCall and we’ll use the Pacer to camp at JC and explore the backcountry strips. If it gets too cold at night, we will divert to a hotel at McCall.

Pacer N3342Z