Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Idaho in October?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Idaho in October?

Awesome video as always Juergen, I am looking forward to all 6!

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Idaho in October?

Juergen,
    Thanks for the share. I drove with my son from CA to ME in a Mercedes sedan - late August - He said he couldn't bear to sell the car to make that move. Ok - His family flew, while we drove. We did 6 days of hotel hopping but seeing some grand sites along the way. Stopped in Yellowstone - Stood too close to some Bison, hiked up to the top, walked around the paint pots, and watched Old Faithful do it's thing - and did the Mt. Rushmore tour also. Bought the T-shirt and sand cast Presidents for the display case. I will go back to see them both from the air in my TP, probably next spring when I visit my brother in AK. Agree with all, our country is fantastic to see from the air. You know, I think this site needs a picture posting location - pics of air travels...maybe? just a thought.