Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tri-Pacer turns 70

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Tri-Pacer turns 70

I would like to plan on attending the group parking deal and the arrival. Any idea where the parking spots might be located in the Vintage area?

Post Thanks / Like

Zac, we will be south of the Vintage red barn in the triangle north of the Ultralite area. We will be allowed to camp with our planes if we want! About the first of June I am going to start asking for everyone interested to contact me so we can keep track of how many people we have and open a line of communication.

Cheers,

Steve Carruthers

Post Thanks / Like

Sean, please keep me in the loop. I have a friend who would be interested in flying in my airplane to attend. So, I might be able to make the group fly in and parking. N9645D just might make it.

-Alana Spurling

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wag-builder View Post
    Zac, we will be south of the Vintage red barn in the triangle north of the Ultralite area. We will be allowed to camp with our planes if we want! About the first of June I am going to start asking for everyone interested to contact me so we can keep track of how many people we have and open a line of communication.

Cheers,

Steve Carruthers
    Steve,

Any updates on plans for Oshkosh?

I’ll be attending and would like to park with everyone, but most likely will be arriving separately / early.

That triangle area is great. It’s close in and not far from amenities, plus it’s close to all the fun STOL stuff later at night!

Thanks!!!
    Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

We are working on it now! If you can attend, we are gathering at KDLL starting on Wednesday July 21, and will brief Friday evening and depart Saturday morning for KOSH. If you are planning to participate, please let me know your "N" number and how many people are in your party. I am putting a spreadsheet together because we only have 50 spots, and I want to make sure everyone gets a place to park. We also have the Tall Pines reserved for Sunday evening for a get together and a catered dinner, so if you want to attend, please let me know that as well.

We will not be flying in a formation, but it will be an ant trail nose to tail into KOSH. We want everyone to have a great time and be safe! Make sure you have a copy of the NOTAM

Please either PM me or email me with your information.
    Hope to see everyone at Oshkosh!

Steve
    sc94cat@aol.com

Post Thanks / Like

I’ll be at DLL no later than Friday. Would like to attend the dinner on Sunday as well. I did send a PM.

Jürgen
    Pacer N3342Z

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Steve,

Unfortunately I’m working the weekend before. I’ll be on the road Tuesday morning early. Wx dependent I’ll make OSH late Tuesday or early Wednesday. If parking is available would love to put 31D with the rest of the gang, looking forward to meeting up with everyone.

Greg

Post Thanks / Like

If joining the group to fly in, will it be more like a group arrival or still normal individual fisk approach?

Post Thanks / Like

Because our members do not all hold a formation (FAST) card and the FAA and EAA do not want large groups endangering others, it will be an ant trail FISK arrival.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok. I knew single file just didn’t know if it would be treated like other mass arrivals. Thanks.