Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Maintaining Short Wing Pipers at OSH

Post Thanks / Like

Default Maintaining Short Wing Pipers at OSH

Not sure if everybody has seen this or dug into the entire OSH schedule yet. Presented by our very own Steve Pierce!!

Hope to meet some of you at OSH. I'll likely be wearing my SWP hat and have some sort of aviation related shirt on (yes, I'm one of those guys!). Can't wait!

Maintaining Short Wing Pipers

Wed, Jul 28, 2021 - Wed, Jul 28, 2021
    9:00 AM - 10:00 AM

Presenter: Steve Pierce

Add to My Itinerary

Join Steve Pierce of the Short Wing Piper Club to discuss anything and everything related to maintaining them. These airplanes have an extremely loyal following due to their ease of maintenance and excellent parts availability. Steve will provide helpful tips and answer any questions you may have regarding these aircraft. Come join us for this forum as we celebrate the 70th anniversary of one of the most iconic short wing Pipers, the PA-22, at AirVenture this year!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Maintaining Short Wing Pipers at OSH

I sure hope somebody videos this and shares a link on this site, so those of us who cannot make it can enjoy and learn from Steve's experience.

Y'all have fun and be safe out there!

GG
    Glen Geller
    1955 PA22-150 "One For Papa!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Maintaining Short Wing Pipers at OSH

Leaving this morning for Memphis to hook up with my Dad and our plan is to fly his Clipper into Oshkosh tomorrow. Will be camping with the Red Lady in the group of Short Wings. Dinner at the Tall Pines Sunday night and forum on Wednesday morning at the Vintage Red Barn at 9 am. Hope to see everyone there.