Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adding lights to a 53’ pa-22

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Adding lights to a 53’ pa-22

[QUOTE=Steve Pierce;134927]Were you flying Sunday morning? I heard a Tri-Pacer at Bridgeport as I was coming back to Graham from Gainesville.[/QUOT

Morning Steve, no sir I was working yesterday and Sunday. Took one of my firefighter buddies out last Thursday and flew to ranger to test their field for the fly in. Unfortunately the weather isn't looking good for next weekend, especially landing on grass. I'm enjoying the old tri-pacer, she flies real good. Any fly ins coming up for the n tx area?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Maybe it was Thursday, I headed to Springtown and then Gainesville on Thursday about 11 am. Should be something at Cedar Mills soon as well as Reklaw. Not sure if Flying Oaks is gonna start having their fly-ins again.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Pierce View Post
    Maybe it was Thursday, I headed to Springtown and then Gainesville on Thursday about 11 am. Should be something at Cedar Mills soon as well as Reklaw. Not sure if Flying Oaks is gonna start having their fly-ins again.
    Did you happen to land at keezer? I bought my airplane from from Phil there. Was gonna keep it there until I got comfortable with landing on a short soft field but I got the opportunity to use my former trainer space in Bridgeport. Ok. Keep me posted on the fly in status. I would like to go check out some other pipers
    Travis