Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aviation Highschool in Need of Short Wing Parts

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Aviation Highschool in Need of Short Wing Parts

I have right top and center cowling, belly gear leg covers, spinner, wingtip lights/strobes and some instruments. Some of the parts need some repair/patching up. I can bring them down to Sun &Fun this year. I just hope I don’t forget. Please reactivate this post a week before S&F to remind everyone to bring their stuff. Or send me reminder via PM.

Juergen
    Pacer N3342Z

Post Thanks / Like

I can still see your original post at top

Post Thanks / Like

Great idea, I will make sure that is done. See you at SnF

Post Thanks / Like

This aircraft is being used for a 147 maintenance school and wont be flying, our goal is to get it operational. For that we need parts.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by moe2goe View Post
    Hi Lee, good luck with the project! I have some extra parts at hanger. Such as old struts, bent aileron and maybe some out of date polyfiber stuff. I’ll take a look next trip, can you leave a phone number or email ? I can let you know. You can be sure the things are not airworthy at this time. Moe

I want to give a HUGE Thank You to Mr. moe2goe for his donation of parts to our program!!!!! He was a tremendous help. I will be updating the initial post to reflect moes generosity. Thank you all for everything so far! I am going to be documenting this entire build in another thread soon so that all of you can see the progress that the SWP community is very much responsible for!!

Thank You,
    Mr. Lee

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Instructor Lee View Post
    I want to give a HUGE Thank You to Mr. moe2goe for his donation of parts to our program!!!!! He was a tremendous help. I will be updating the initial post to reflect moes generosity. Thank you all for everything so far! I am going to be documenting this entire build in another thread soon so that all of you can see the progress that the SWP community is very much responsible for!!

Thank You,
    Mr. Lee
    Yes, thank you Mr. moe2goe, everything made it just fine

Post Thanks / Like

Good Afternoon SWP folks!

I am just checking in on everyone. Here in the next few days I will be posting our PA22 build thread with a few pictures of our progress. All of you have been very helpful with this endeavor. Myself and my students are truly grateful!! Thank you ALL

Instructor Lee

Post Thanks / Like

Good Afternoon SWP!

We are just a short time away from Sun N' Fun, my students and I are excited to meet all of you who will be in attendance. We have been working diligently on our PA-22 but as you will see we are still missing a long list of parts. As requested here is an updated list of what we are still needing for this aircraft.

• Tail wheel
    • Flaps
    • Ailerons
    • Horizontal Stab
    • Elevators
    • Engine Cowling
    • Cargo door
    • Fuel Tank Panels
    • Windscreen
    • Belly Pan
    • Seats
    • Instrument panel
    • Instruments
    • Floorboards
    • Lights
    • Electrical System
    • Control Cables
    • ALL Brakes
    • ALL Hardware
    • ALL Electrical

Even if you do not have any Piper specific parts we would love donations of any aircraft parts or tools you may have laying around. Such as, unused dope and fabric, specialty tools, fluid lines and fittings, etc.

As always thank you all for the support of this program,

Instructor Lee

Post Thanks / Like

I will be arriving either Sunday 3rd or Monday the 4th and will be camping in the vintage area. I will have items for you. How should I contact you after I get there?

Juergen
    Pacer N3342Z

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer42Z View Post
    I will be arriving either Sunday 3rd or Monday the 4th and will be camping in the vintage area. I will have items for you. How should I contact you after I get there?

Juergen
    Pacer N3342Z

When Sun N' Fun gets started on Tuesday I will be at the high school CFAA in the AMT Room. On the SNF map it is M3. I will be in and out each day however if I am not in there one of my co-workers will be and they can get in touch with me.

Thank you!