Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: brake part

Post Thanks / Like

Default brake part

Hello!
    I am looking for a brake assembly for a pa-22. in the digital parts catalog it is on page 140, part 9, p/n 751-488

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: brake part

Looks like Univair is proud of that part. If you want to post a want ad we ask that you Join the website and post in the Wanted section of the For Sale and Wanted section. I will have to look but possibly have a space cylinder. Is yours beyond repair, missing or?

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the reply Steve. I think Univair is proud of all there parts! I will check that out. I am new to the site so I am still trying to figure things out. I was trying to post a message in the wanted but it wouldn't let me. I guess this is why.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You will find a great group here that will help you keep your Tri-Pacer flying as economically as possible. FI have been flight testing props today so didn't get a chance to check yet. Yes a Super Cub on big tires will reach Vne of 153 mph. I was skeptical. Painting a Bungee Buddy and I will check my stash. Is yours missing, scored or?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes this seems like it could be a good resource for all! Ok Great! Please let me know. Thanks!