Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 1957 PA 22/20 Project

Post Thanks / Like

Default 1957 PA 22/20 Project

Plans change, so I'm selling a 57 pacer project.
    Wings etc: through silver in Stewart Systems with squared off wings (Sullivan style). Flaps/ailerons clean and uncovered. Tail feathers covered and painted white
    Fuselage: jigged and epoxy coated, left hand seaplane door, pa-18 gear with cleveland single puck wheel/brakes, weld on float fittings, 26" tire stc, new sheet metal panel, new boot cowl, skylight.
    Approval for 180 hp engine.
    Selling with large quantity of parts/pieces such as seats, interior parts, etc. Also includes 0-320 case (not yellow tagged). There are some other FA's I'm missing such as an approval for a radio antennae mount on the strut for wildlife monitoring. When I have the logs in front of me I'll update with more info.
    Had planned on a long time project but as my dad said, you gotta have a plan to change it.
    $15000
    Last edited by wmvosburgh; 02-22-2022 at 09:29 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 1957 PA 22/20 Project

Where is it located?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 1957 PA 22/20 Project

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Where is it located?
    The land of the mines and the pines: Ely, Minnesota.