Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: headliner arches

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default headliner arches

ISO headliner arches for my PA22/20 project. I know a long shot, also new or like new or very good headliner, thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: headliner arches

I have an old headliner removed from a 1950 PA-20, that has the bows still in it

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Tell me more about condition, price, location, thanks interested in bows only
    Last edited by Tony Modra; 04-16-2022 at 08:56 PM. Reason: ADD MORE INFO

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Modra View Post
    Tell me more about condition, price, location, thanks interested in bows only
    Condition is old as removed. I did not remove. Just kept it all together thinking if I needed it I could use the fabric for patterns and cut material to match.

i am located in Winnipeg Manitoba. If you send me a number I can text you some pictures if you like. I guess I would let it go for $100 usd plus shipping

Post Thanks / Like

I have made new ones using stainless brake lines from auto parts store. Use the old ones as a pattern or the drawings, get the shape, smash the ends flat, drill a hole in the flat portion and install.