Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 1957 PA-22 project

Post Thanks / Like

Default 1957 PA-22 project

I find I have too many airplanes. I decided to focus on recovering my Decathalon first and there just isn’t time to start on the TriPacer project for a couple of years so I’ll see if someone else wants it.

1957 PA-22-150. 1800 hours AF&E. All logs from new. Registered and has airworthiness certificate Stored since 1991 following hail damage. Everything is there plus a new set of (I think) Sullivan Wing Tips. Original panel. Control surfaces recovered but no paperwork on that. Southern California and Arizona it’s whole life. Some corrosion under front door and under baggage door area as well as the channel on bottom in the belly area. I would expect to find more corrosion on lower longerons when it is stripped and sandblasted. Wings uncovered and clean. Fuselage partly covered but still assembled.
    $10,000 for everything, will sell less engine for $5,000. Located in Fresno, CA.
    Last edited by VMOMMO; 05-20-2022 at 01:08 AM.