Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: SWP Near Salt Lake City

Post Thanks / Like

Default SWP Near Salt Lake City

My nephew is in the process of getting his PPL at this time. He should be done by the end of August, and then will be wanting to take his lovely bride for aeronautical adventures. Renting is still an option, albeit expensive. He will likely be very active once he gets his ticket, and therefore ownership is being considered. He is open to buying outright, or finding a good partner with whom to share duties and expenses. Of course, I believe that a SWP would be his best bang for the buck, and having the extra 50 hp over something like a C-150 would be advantageous at the DA's in the area.
    So, if you have a plane you are selling, or might be interested in sharing the load on the one you have, let me know. My nephew is a conscientious, great 28 y/o kid, a Trooper for UHP, and married to a delightful 3rd grade teacher. Thanks!

Mark Ohlau
    two09-48one-55two8 is my mobile
    Mark Ohlau
    PA-20 N7744K 2023 Donation Paid

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: SWP Near Salt Lake City

What an excellent uncle! Hope you find something.
    "You can only tie the record for flying low."

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: SWP Near Salt Lake City

We have a flying club here at Spanish Fork SPK. A good option for lower cost flying.
    Springvilleflyingclub.com

Malcolm,