Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wheel pants

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Wheel pants

My first Pacer had 800x6 tires and even with the 125 hp engine, I still cruised between 115-120 mph so I don't think there is any significant speed penalty up to the 800 tire(no wheel pants on that bird).

Post Thanks / Like

Mike,

Sorry I didn't get to you earlier, Monday started with a bang.

Here are the pictures I have. The first one is of both of them together, the second is just one setting on a piece of carpet. We have not run these on our pacer for quite a while and have quite the layer of dust on them from storage. We would like to install them on our Tri-Pacer but need the Nose Gear wheel pant to make a complete set.

Basically, just cut them to make enough clearance around the calipers.

Brian.

[attachment=1:3recvi1b]wheel pants 001.jpg[/attachment:3recvi1b]

[attachment=0:3recvi1b]wheel pants 002.jpg[/attachment:3recvi1b]

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Brian!

Those pics will get me started. Sorry, I forgot about the nosewheel pant, I'll give the previous owner a call and see if he knows of its whereabouts. If he does have it I'd be more than happy to send it your way. I'll let you know..

Mike T