Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Tripacer nose wheel +

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tripacer nose wheel +

We are looking for a complete nose wheel (supports and all) - hard landing damaged ours. Three of us own this plane and we are not interested in becoming "real" men yet and going to a taildragger so if you have your nose wheel sitting around we would love to buy it!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Tripacer nose wheel +

I have a whole spare set of landing gear, but I don't really want to part with it before putting my airplane back together.
    Fortunately for you, TriPacer nose wheels should be plentiful...
    If after a few years of searching ( :shock: ) you don't find one, give me a yell...

( I'm guessing SteveP has one with your name on it)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I have a rusted one hanging on the fence but I don't think I have a good one. I will look in the storage hanger tomorrow and I know someone who has a spare that I will contact.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a complete landing gear setup for a tripacer that I would be willing to part with. Right and left main gear, nose wheel strut, etc and mount. As I have not had any of it looked at by a mechanic I cant really represent actual condition. It all looks decent to me but should probably be gone through by someone who knows what to look for. Feel free to drop me a line if you want a few pictures and any data from the airplane it came off of.

Brad

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by greg
    Three of us own this plane and we are not interested in becoming "real" men yet and going to a taildragger so if you have your nose wheel sitting around we would love to buy it!
    At least your plane is not painted pink!............anymore.
    "You can only tie the record for flying low."

Post Thanks / Like

I have 2 or 3 nose gear systems off of conversions sitting upstairs in the hanger. Call me at 541-826-9729 if you are interested.

Brian.

Edit,

I see you are in Washington. We are in Southern Oregon, so not too far away for shipping.

Brian.

Post Thanks / Like

If I were you I would give Steve a call. I pulled my nosewheel setup out last night and I would call my nosegear setup a "rebuilder" now that I have actually laid eyes on it again recently. Good luck with your project.

Brad