Has anyone had experiance with sagging engine mount bushings on a conical O-320? I topped my engine in June and replaced the worn out hardened rubbers with fresh ones from Spruce. During the replacement I noted that the last person to see to this had placed large area washers between the inner rubbers and the engine mounts on the lower bolts. This prevented the spinner from rubbing on the nose bowl. When I replaced the rubbers I took these out as they were not shown in the parts catalog. It wasn't but 3 months and 50 hours flying later that I noticed my spinner rubbing on the bowl and my tail pipe chafing against the engine mount diagonal. Thinking that the rubbers I used must not be of the correct composition; I ordered genuine Lycoming rubbers. I have flown those less than 10 hours and I can already see the sag developing. Anyone have a solution? I was working on a Citabria with a conical mount O-320 and noticed they use a Lord mount . Looking at the application guide the Lord mount is compatable with the O-320-A2B I have installed.