Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: ShortWingPipers.Org Threatened by Short Wing Piper Club Lawyers

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: ShortWingPipers.Org Threatened by Short Wing Piper Club Lawyers

It seems in this day and age everyone has a lawyer, really! With all that's going on in the world this is really petty?
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like

This is a very old post and the SWPC has no issues with the SWP.org. I am the current president of the SWPC and I have the utmost respect for Steve and this website and do not want is any way want any problems with this group. Like everything else happening in this world right now, this is history and we need to learn from it but not repeat it.

I ask you to not stir up trouble where none exists.

Thank you,

Steve Carruthers
    President SWPC
    0 8

Post Thanks / Like

Thatís the problem sometimes with old posts... the dates are not looked at and someone gets fired up without realizing that there has been a resolution to the problem.. I for one think this one should be locked so that there can not be any more comments...

My2C

Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like

Brian,

I agree with you, but I think all of the registered users here know the difference and I know there are still some hard feelings with some people, but Steve is not one of them. We all are here for the same reasons and I can tell you that the SWPC wants everyone to share interest and information in the Short Wing Pipers and have a great time at any and all events. These are great airplanes and the owners are even better, so lets all look forward to better times and never repeat history. We will make a final decision on the annual convention soon, and if we have it in September I would enjoy seeing Short Wing owners there.

Steve
    1 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hard to believe it has been 10 years since we went through this. Learned a lot but can't say it was a pleasent experience.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry didn't look at the date, if it's that old, maybe it should be deleted?
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like

As we watch what is going on in the wold today, deleting history just dooms us to repeat it. No need to delete when the post can be locked and no further commenting can be done on it but the sins of the past are still there for all to see and learn from. It is just a simple click of the mouse.
    0 2