Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pa 22 nose bowl

Post Thanks / Like

Todd, nice looking parts....been thinking about carbon fibor for my wing tips.
    "You can only tie the record for flying low."

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Pa 22 nose bowl

how do I get one?

Post Thanks / Like

Todd,
    I am definitely interested in that console. I've bought Steve's skylight STC but have yet to make the mod. I've been thinking of different ways to make it look "professionally" finished and you solved my problem. Do you have a price?

Dan P

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, and Todd, I don't want to sound pushy but, ah...matching covers for the wing roots?

Post Thanks / Like

Watch out Todd - that's how Dick Wagner got started. He made some little rubber plugs to fill inspection holes when he was a kid and look where it took him.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi fellas;

I have to admit, I've been greatly distracted by other projects in the last 6 months (bought a house, another form of money pit), but I'm finally digging out of that hole and back to finishing the Pacer. I want to wait until my approvals on these things before going further with parts, hopefully before summer. Regarding the wing root covers, I used Kydex for that, but composites might be a bit slicker.....have to think about that a bit. Here are some recent photos, including a novel use for out of date bungees (comes in handy on valentine's day).
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Hi fellas;

I have to admit, I've been greatly distracted by other projects in the last 6 months (bought a house, another form of money pit), but I'm finally digging out of that hole and back to finishing the Pacer. I want to wait until my approvals on these things before going further with parts, hopefully before summer. Regarding the wing root covers, I used Kydex for that, but composites might be a bit slicker.....have to think about that a bit. Here are some recent photos, including a novel use for out of date bungees (comes in handy on valentine's day).
    Great looking nose bowl!!! Love t have one.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Hi fellas;

Is the split nose bowl for sale yet?

Post Thanks / Like

Todd-I would be interested in one also.

Tom

Post Thanks / Like

Todd,
    Are you still considering making some of those nose bowls in the future?

thanks,
    B. J. Boyle