Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: anyone care to give a guy a ride in a pacer?

Post Thanks / Like

Default anyone care to give a guy a ride in a pacer?

hi I am on vacation tonight im in greybull wyo i will be heading thru yellowstone then down into colorado towards the end of the week and who knows from there ive got 2 weeks anyway id certainly put some gas in someones pacer or???? if you give me a ride with some new scenery thanks Jay

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry. Kinda out of range for me. But I am always looking for an excuse to go flying. Give a shout if you ever end up win western Washington.

Allen Link

Post Thanks / Like

Helo Jay,

If you got closer to the Ogden UT area, would be glad to give you a ride and show you the Great Salt Lake area. Contact Info:
    801 499-0413
    Hanger 587, Ogden Hinkley Airport
    Ogden Utah
    John Kobbeman

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Jay
    dont have a Pacer but a Tri-Pacer if you would like a ride in it just give me a holler.... I live in Idaho Falls about an hour and a half south of Yellowstone 1-208-680-9285 Rick

Post Thanks / Like

thanks to all for the offers guys,,,,,, boy i was close real close probably drove right by your airport Rick anyhow I was out of internet for a couple days and am now in longmont colorado for 3 days then south a bit and then back to minnesota ---Jay