Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How LARGE of tires can I put on a PA-16 without a field approval?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: How LARGE of tires can I put on a PA-16 without a field approval?

Get Svenn's STC, tires and tubes and you are good. Same wheels and brakes I had on my Clipper and most Super Cubs. No rubbing issues like the wheels Univair has STC'd for the Pacer with the shallower disc spacing.

Post Thanks / Like

OK I'll check into it thank you so much for all of your help have a great holiday season.

William.

Post Thanks / Like

The Svenn STC is PA20, the 16 is not on the STC, last I vhecked. If it is I will get those liteweight Dessers

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I did not realize that. Josh at Svenn's can probably get a field approval or your mechanic.