Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: SWPC Drawing CDs

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Drawings CD

You would need to become a member of the Short Wing Piper Club and then call the store keeper and order the CD. http://www.shortwing.org/

I tried to buy the CDs and make them available on the webstore here but the powers that be at the SWPC feel that they would rather deal with you on a personal level when you call to order.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi there, welcome. You'll need to go to the "other" shortwing site, http://www.shortwing.org/ and they should have it for you. Just noticed they've got a new look for the homepage over there, fancy.

Palmer's a cool little town, I was up there not too long ago. One of the regulars here, Batpacer, is right over in Eagle River. He has the best modified non-stretched pacer, sorry Stephen, I've seen.

You've also got Eddie Trimmer, http://trimmeraviation.com/ right over in Willow, he's a 22/20 guru.

Maybe that's all old news to you but there you go. Do you have any cool mods planned?

Sam

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I don't want to look like any more of a dummy than I am. Steve Pierce posted his response while I was composing mine, he's too quick.

Sam

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the quick response! What can I say this is the land of the modified airplane? I am looking to extend the wings, put extended cub gear on, gotta have seaplane doors here they are great to fly with, The airplane was already modified with an O-320 and a skylight. I will also put the cub tail on, and everyone's got to have a borer prop.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Pierce
    You would need to become a member of the Short Wing Piper Club and then call the store keeper and order the CD. http://www.shortwing.org/

I tried to buy the CDs and make them available on the webstore here but the powers that be at the SWPC feel that they would rather deal with you on a personal level when you call to order.
    I sent the storekeeper over there a couple of email requests but never got a response :?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Scott, I can't count the number of times I have heard an experience similar to yours. I would call the store keeper and contact the SWPC powers that be listed in the front of their News. If I could help you I surely would.

Post Thanks / Like

I actually sent them a check some time ago for membership dues and have heard nothing since. Not sure what to do about that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by halestorm
    One of the regulars here, Batpacer, is right over in Eagle River. He has the best modified non-stretched pacer, sorry Stephen, I've seen.

Sam
    I know!! and have a picture of Batpacer in my hanger!

Nicka, good choices on mods. You will love the way it flyies.

Do look at both X-Winds and Ron Sullivan wing extensions.

I'm just getting to know my PA-18 tailfeathers and the more I use them the more I like them. They are making a difference in the flair and touch down, the extra elevator does help.
    "You can only tie the record for flying low."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Pierce
    Scott, I can't count the number of times I have heard an experience similar to yours. I would call the store keeper and contact the SWPC powers that be listed in the front of their News. If I could help you I surely would.
    I had posted the same in the past when they didn't answer both a call and email but got through when I called a second time a week later and got quick and friendly service and had the CDs in my mailbox within days. Seems like a hit or miss but they are out there.

Post Thanks / Like

After over twenty years of being a member of SCPC, I stopped last year.
    "You can only tie the record for flying low."