Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Show Us Your Panel! (Pictures)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Show Us Your Panel! (Pictures)

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer42Z View Post
    Here is my panel after I replaced the GARMIN 300XL with a 430w and had the Stratus ADS-B out XPDR installed.

Juergen
    Pacer N3342Z
    Juergen,

Very nice panel, used to enjoy shooting approaches with the 430!!!!
    Last edited by rideandfly; 12-09-2018 at 11:20 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stevesaircraft(Bri) View Post
    I've seen that before Steve... Old Stoddards wing tank STC that adds another tank in each wing... The right fuel valve is added and controls the right wing tanks while the original fuel valve controls just the left tanks... So if you want right outboard tank you have that valve set to RO and the left valve set to off...or you can run both outboard tanks by setting each valve to LO and RO... A bit confusing but it works...

Brian
    That is correct. I have a total of 58 Gallon of fuel. I always fly each tank individually, never tried running both outboard tanks at the same time.

Juergen
    Pacer N3342Z

Post Thanks / Like

Old and new panel I’ve been working on the last couple weeks for my tailwheel Super Colt. Right side is a JPI 730 above an aerospace logic fuel gauge. Left side is a EI fuel totalizer. Red and greed lights are for loss of oil pressure and alternator. Couldn’t justify going with Garmin G5.
    DC1028AE-8A27-47A1-A0C8-03DC8F5EF30F.jpg5E118AFA-EDED-4D90-9D33-F7FF72980180.jpg
    Last edited by tjlebaron; 01-15-2019 at 05:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tjlebaron View Post
    Old and new panel I’ve been working on the last couple weeks for my tailwheel Super Colt. Right side is a JPI 730 above an aerospace logic fuel gauge. Left side is a EI fuel totalizer. Red and greed lights are for loss of oil pressure and alternator. Couldn’t justify going with Garmin G5.
    DC1028AE-8A27-47A1-A0C8-03DC8F5EF30F.jpg5E118AFA-EDED-4D90-9D33-F7FF72980180.jpg
    Looks great!!

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice panel. What is a Super Colt if you don't mind me asking?

Post Thanks / Like

150 hp I believe

Post Thanks / Like

panel comparison.jpg
    Just wrapped up a full rebuild onmy pa22/20. Here is a comparison between the old and new panels. I might repaint the panel if it reflects the strobes too much.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

IMG_2991-1.JPGI've moved some things around. Made my Pocket Panel D2 primary, and moved vacuum operated AI just to right of iPad running FlyQ as a back-up to the PPD2. My original AC Delco tachometer turned its last RPM a month ago, and could not be rebuilt so I had an EI tachometer installed. $468 from Spruce and $150 to install. It is cool. Increments digitally at 10 RPM resolution. My run-up mag checks have a new level of fidelity. I used to know the needle moved and I could hear the RPM drop. Now I know it drops 70 RPM on left and 80 RPM on right mag. Now I know my idle with carb heat on is 580 RPM. Very pleased.
    Last edited by Subsonic; 08-27-2019 at 07:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Want to put an AI below the ipad. If the AV-30 gets certified, I’ll probably get one
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Subsonic View Post
    IMG_2991-1.JPGI've moved some things around. Made my Pocket Panel D2 primary, and moved vacuum operated AI just to right of iPad running FlyQ as a back-up to the PPD2. My original AC Delco tachometer turned its last RPM a month ago, and could not be rebuilt so I had an EI tachometer installed. $468 from Spruce and $150 to install. It is cool. Increments digitally at 10 RPM resolution. My run-up mag checks have a new level of fidelity. I used to know the needle moved and I could hear the RPM drop. Now I know it drops 70 RPM on left and 80 RPM on right mag. Now I know my idle with carb heat on is 580 RPM. Very pleased.
    Is your manifold pressure gauge stuck at 35? Mine is and it looks like yours is too. Any idea why? Wish I had read this post earlier. Just replaced my tach with a traditional one. Cost almost the exact same but yours is way better.

Sent from my iPhone using ShortWingPipers.Org mobile app