Downtime in the next few days

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
There will be some major maintenance performed on our server in the next week. The site will likely be down for about 30 minutes during this. Not sure exactly WHEN it is going to happen, but if they tell me more I will pass it along.

Thanks for your patience!

sj

Hi,

As long as you're already up, it's been noted that some of the images out and around are not available. I myself just found even some of the current post contents is being sidelined to somewhere. I'll attach a picture that shows where I was and found the first three or so pages of recently posted images aren't there.

Example.jpg

Jim, those appear to all be empty albums - i.e. albums that were created and never had photos added to them. I tested it, and it seems to work OK when you add photos.

sj

Hi sj,

Damn, they're working here now too. MrBill recently mentioned a click on my profile, albums, then all but the cartoon picture blow up to be another persons pictures. Are those working properly too? Not the first time I've been creating my own problems.

Thanks!

OK folks! This is completed. Please let me know if you see anything weird (other than the usual weird stuff).

Thanks!

sj

Hi again sj,

I don't know if it really matters, most of the pictures in my album, both links below, excepting the cartoon, go to someone elses pictures instead of enlarging the clicked thumbnails.

Not a problem if that's how it going to stay.

TNX!

Last edited:
Ok that is very weird. I'm going to have the guy the did the conversion have a look at that.

sj

Reactions: Jim
Thanks Steve,

It's always nice to have the ability to assign blame, my wife is the expert in our home.

Jim, this should be fixed now however the new photos that got uploaded only two got tossed in the process of repairing it.

Reactions: Jim
Thanks Steve, and for mentioning the possibility a couple of group messages I received and replied to needed to be resent properly.

Thanks Steve!

I have fewer than ten there and can't tell any are missing, so......

I like the clean deletes this board has, everything seems so much better now.

Last edited:
Back